Friday, August 29, 2008

LAST DAY OF TRAINING

LAST DAY OF TRAINING

I was Enjoyed my five days Training about Internet for Tanzanian Journalist which Organized by MISA- Tanzania and VIKES Foundation (Finish Foundation for Media Communication and Development)

Of course my expectation was fulfilled because I Need to improve my Skills and knowledge About the Uses of Internet that’s why now I have my own blog which I have not manage before.

The Training was usefully to me and Think will continue to make sure we learn more about Internet

I visited may colleague blog like Lupamba,Luambano, Herieth and Millard shows the Success of Workshop

I can use the Skills to my daily activity during work hours to search for Information to other sources.

I will share the knowledge about Computer Uses especially Internet and websites to the other personnel to my office

I can use the Blog to Advertise and share ides of my Program called SUNRISE in order to make it Success and well known.

To Improve Skills and ability of using Website and Internet

To share ideas Skills and ability of using those Communication Instrument with other media personnel

Thanks to the Facilitators for Good Facilitation Skill and Advice about Effect of Plagiarism and how the Internet may Cause it.

Special thanks to Peik Johanson.

No comments: